emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: Re: [emergency-cap-profiles] profile proliferation

Thanks Art,

I agree that the real answer is to move CAP toward EDXL integration,
and I get the sense that that is what the next step will be, and that
we'll probably get started on it sooner rather than later. For now,
though, I think we're doing okay on the work before us.

I also agree that encouraging more CAP Profiles is not wise, and
thinking through it is convincing me of that the more I study it.

Cheers,
Rex