emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: First Revision Draft of the Profile from First Public Review

Hi Everyone,

I have uploaded the first revision of the profile specification
document even though I am waiting on some language and I don't have
the schema yet. I also uploaded both a new rev of the IssuesList with
the remaining open issues highlighted by light blue filling the
open/closed cell. This is accompanied by a Word doc that explains the
questions I had which prompted me to leave the last few issues open.

We can take all this up with any remaining questions on Thursday. I'm
hoping we can report it out with these last questions resolved.

Cheers,
Rex
--
Rex Brooks