emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: [emergency-cap-profiles] Re: parameter valueNames

Thanks Jacob,

This is what I was thinking, and should have put into the doc, but I
decided it was better to get it out this morning so folks have it to
chew over before Thursday. However, I forgot that I would be
unavailable Thursday with the all-day Connectivity Week
adoption-related event.

I will write to the SC in a separate note about that to get the
Subject Line correctly identifying the subject.

I would suggest that we include the two sentences in a Profile Note,
perhaps in the column of the row that refers to Table 2 since it does
not specifically relate to the four <parameter> rows, which still
need to be given some thought in terms of how the specific issues are
presented.

Cheers,
Rex