emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: Latest IssuesList and SpecDoc uploaded

Hi Everyone,

We had our regular meeting at the regular time, though I (Rex) did
need to drop off at 12pm noon Eastern Time, and we will meet again
Thursday for at least the last half-hour of our regular time, e.g. we
will start at 12pm noon and end, if necessary, at 12:30 pm or else we
will finish the work necessary to report Rev05 out to the TC.

I have uploaded Rev04 of the SpecDoc with today's resolutions and the
IssuesList-v2.3 which includes today's resolutions and has the seven
resolution cells on which we would like to have Art's opinion filled
with yellow to highlight them. We have five untouched issues left and
the seven on which we are waiting. I think we may want to consider
setting time limits on internal issues, as long as it doesn't result
in specifications with glaring gaps or outright errors.

It would be nice to finish Thursday. Everyone's schedule can be
challenging at times, and I plead guilty to having more commitments
that occasionally conflict, but I think we are all pretty much on the
same team here, so although my commitment to working with other
groups sometimes seems too much, I do my honest best to get the best
work done.

Cheers,
Rex
--