emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: Re: [emergency-cap-profiles] ipaws profile comments

Hi Jacob,

I expect we will get a small flood at the deadline, but I haven't made
any extra attempt to get feedback. Been busy as a one-armed paper
hanger. No vacation here! Could use one, though.

Just FYI, we should start setting up calls for CAP v1.2. I don't think
you have permissions for that, so be sure to let me know when you want
to schedule calls. The darn EM Adoption Events & Demos moved its call to
the 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. Eastern timeslot, so we may need to adjust.

Cheers,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks