emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: Re: [emergency-cap-profiles] ipaws profile comments

Thanks Rob,

Thought that might be the case. I just scheduled it for the EM-Msg SC
and I will be sending out a message announcing it on that list, but I am
using this reply to let this list know that it is now scheduled, subject
to confirmation of the PIN Code starting Thursday, August 13, 2009 at
1:00 p.m. EDT. I will update the Calendar Event if the # changes.

Cheers,
Rex