emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: Proposed Agenda items for next CAP Profiles SC meeting[SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

UNCLASSIFIED

Profiles SC Members,

I’d like to nominate the following agenda items for discussion at the next CAP Profiles SC call:

1) Review the CAP-AU development schedule proposed in V7.0 Roadmap

(posted on Kavi on Aug 23rd) and make any changes we all think might be necessary

2) Plan to complete the development of the CAP-AU Profile i.e. frequency of calls etc.

(since we paused the development activities in June after completing Section 1, I have updated content that I am proposing for Sections 2, 3 and attachments and posted this on Kavi on Sep 5th under “DRAFT version 0.3 of CAP Australia Profile document”)

3) Discuss coordination issues for Public Review period for the CAP-AU Public Review Draft document

(I need to coordinate a media release being distributed in Australia, with any announcement being made by OASIS, so some initial guidance from the Profiles SC might be prudent as I need at least 3 weeks to get an media release approved for distribution)

Greg Trott

CAP-AU Project Manager

Australian Government Attorney-General's Department

If you have received this transmission in error please
notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete all
copies. If this e-mail or any attachments have been sent
to you in error, that error does not constitute waiver
of any confidentiality, privilege or copyright in respect
of information in the e-mail or attachments.