emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: Important Items from Today's CAP Profiles SC Meeting

Our Upcoming Meeting Schedule:

Our next meetings will be our normal Wednesday calls on December 14 and 21, 2011 at 4:00PM ET.

We will NOT meet on December 21 and 28, 2011 nor January 4, 2012.

Our next meeting after the holidays will be January 11, 2012, at 4:00PM ET.

Before the meeting officially began, Greg asked if anyone knew of short stories or videos he can put on the CAP-AU website demonstrating CAP use.

Camille suggested looking on www.rkb.us and on www.ptaccenter.org (probably the same content on both websites).

Norm suggested Greg ask Doug Allport.

If anyone knows of additional resources, please post them to the list.

ACTION ITEM 1207-01: Elysa will post to the CAP Profiles SC list the time of the upcoming OASIS JIRA training happening on Friday, 12/9, being arranged by Jeff Waters.  JIRA is the new OASIS application for tracking incoming Public Review comments.

Gary Timm, Scribe

CAP Profiles SC