emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: Groups - EDXL_CAP-AU_IssuesList 1-28.xls uploaded

Submitter's message
This is the next version of CAP-AU profile issues list. All issues have a proposed disposition in this version, so it is a good one to review. More detail will be provided in the Final Resolution Description as indicated on the spread sheet. A revised version will be posted in the next day. Please be prepared to review this and if you have any problem with the resolution of an issue, post a note right away. We will finalize these and make document changes this weekend. During the meeting Monday, we will go through final resolution and review the document corrections and vote on whether to recommend this to the EM-TC for vote as CSD/PRD. Cheers,
-- Elysa Jones
Document Name: EDXL_CAP-AU_IssuesList 1-28.xls

Description
CAP-AU Profile issues list with updates by EJ from 1/27 meeting. Greg will
next add his updates then a version will be posted for the SC to review.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Elysa Jones
Group: EM CAP Profiles SC