emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: Re: NOAA/NWS interpretation of < effective> and <expires> [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

UNCLASSIFIED

Profiles SC,

a)  <onset> to designate the expected time for the beginning of the event;

c) <expires> to designate when the information in the message should no longer be used.

Therefore …

1) Change the TYPE for <effective> to OPTIONAL.

3) Remove <effective> Note 4) as it does not add any value to the document.

<alert>

<sent>2011-05-13T07:00:00+10:00</sent>

<info>

<effective>2011-05-13T07:00:00+10:00

      </effective>

<alert>

<sent>2011-05-12T21:00:00-00:00</sent>

<info>

<effective>2011-05-12T21:00:00-00:00

      </effective>

Greg Trott

CAP-AU Project Manager

Australian Government Attorney-General's Department