emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: Re: [emergency-cap-profiles] Groups - edxl-cap1.2-au-v1 0-wd04 Feb 14.docx uploaded

> This is the CAP-AU Profile WD04 that we will vote on during the EM-TC meeting today.

I did a quick review of today's draft and found some issues:

- page 3/4, Layer is defined twice, this may have been a tracked changes mixup with Word.
- page 22, <effective> Note 1, drawing from the same wording in CAP 1.2, it should read "Messages are considered to be effective when sent, so if this element is not included, the effective time SHALL be assumed to be the same as in <sent>"  As its currently written it overrules the normal use of effective to provide a different value than sent, as outlined by the NWS comments.

--
Jacob Westfall <jake@jpw.biz>