emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: No CAP Profiles Meeting Today

Sukumar is unable to make today’s CAP Profiles SC Meeting, and I’m not sure if Elysa is available.

Our largest issue at this point is the Public Review, and Chet and Elysa have kept us up to date on that via email.

I will be on the line at 4PM ET for informal chat, but it appears we don’t really need a meeting today so the business meeting is cancelled.

Gary Timm

From: emergency-cap-profiles@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:emergency-cap-profiles@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Gary Timm
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 9:05 AM
To: emergency-cap-profiles@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency-cap-profiles] Groups - OASIS CAP Profiles Meeting Agenda - 2012-02-22 uploaded

Submitter's message
For todays's CAP Profiles SC Meeting at 4:00PM ET: OASIS CAP Profiles Meeting Agenda - 2012-02-22
-- Gary Timm

Document Name: OASIS CAP Profiles Meeting Agenda - 2012-02-22

Description
OASIS CAP Profiles Meeting Agenda - 2012-02-22
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Gary Timm
Group: EM CAP Profiles SC