emergency-cap message

Subject: RE: [emergency-cap] Restarting CAP SC meetings [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

UNCLASSIFIED

CAP SC,

Due to the time zone differences, I will be planning to monitor the topics that get discussed in the CAP SC via the Meeting Notes and will pass any feedback to the CAP SC via the email list.

I will plan to join in the call when any input is specifically required from an Australian point of view.

cid:image001.png@01CE56CA.F036AA60

Regards,

Greg Trott

CAP-AU Custodian for the Australian Government standard for Common Alerting Protocol

Australian Government Attorney-General's Department

Download the CAP-AU-STD from www.em.gov.au/CapAuStd