emergency-cap message

Subject: Groups - CAP Extensibility Options uploaded

Submitter's message
Hello CAP-SC members,

I took an action item from the July 8, 2013 CAP-SC meeting to try to summarize our discussion on CAP extensibility options and explore security implications. The goal of creating this doc is to facilitate discussion outside of our bi-weekly meeting, more quickly reach a consensus, and allow the committee to use its valuable meeting time on other CAP-SC business.

The full document has been uploaded to the CAP-SC document list, but if you have comments (and a Google account), it may be faster to provide those comments directly in the live version, which can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10s_wB4xT3pw_cHY6jNiiTjn5N2pa_dbzCWgcAafnfS4/edit Please use that version if possible.

Thanks!
Steve Hakusa

-- Mr. Steve Hakusa
Document Name: CAP Extensibility Options

Description
This document is intended to summarize use cases and requirements for
expressing system-specific data inside the Common Alerting Protocol. It
was written following a presentation on Hierarchical Structured Data in CAP
delivered to the Common Alerting Protocol Implementation Workshop in Geneva
on April, 2013.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Steve Hakusa