emergency-cap message

Subject: Re: [emergency-cap] Call today

Nor will I as I am transit.

Sent from my iPhone

On 2013-07-22, at 11:56, "Elysa Jones" <elysajones@yahoo.com> wrote:

Friends,

I am not going to be able to make the CAP SC meeting today due to an unavoidable conflict.  Jacob is scheduled to chair the meeting and I think now Tony is also going to be available.  I am terribly sorry about this conflict as I was going to help support this meeting but it just can’t work for me today.

Regards,

Elysa