emergency-cap message

Subject: CAP-SC meeting date change

Hi,
	At the end of the CAP-SC meeting today, a change was made to the upcoming meeting schedule that all members should be aware of.  The current schedule has us meeting on Aug 5 and Sep 2, both of which are holidays in Canada and/or the US.  A change was therefore made to meet on July 29th instead.  This will put us off the original "every other non-TC week" schedule that had been set.  We'll need to make further adjustments at our next meeting to accomodate Sep 2 if we are to keep this scheduling intent.
	The agenda that was suggested for this July 29th meeting was to review the CAP errata draft that was posted to Kavi and to seek Elysa's feedback on the ITU liaison process.

--
Jacob Westfall <jake@jpw.biz>