emergency-cap message

Subject: Dec. 23rd CAP SC meeting

I can't co-chair the meeting on the 23rd and since it's probably a holiday for many (or very close to one), I will cancel this meeting if I receive no objections by the end of this week.

Our next meeting should be Monday, January 6 at noon Eastern (I think I need to set up the repeating meetings for 2014. I will do this soon.)

Have a happy and safe holiday!

Tony Mancuso
co-chair EM CAP SC