emergency-cap message

Subject: Fwd: Fw: [emergency-cap] Please read the attached ITU conformance materials for our next meeting

CAP SC members,

Please see Elysa's email below, which discusses an agenda item for our next CAP SC meeting, Monday, 3-17-14.

Tony
CAP SC co-chair

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Elysa Jones <elysajones@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 4:56 AM
To: Jamie Clark <jamie.clark@oasis-open.org>
Cc: Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>, Anthony Mancuso <amancuso@google.com>

Hi Jamie,
As you were not able to make the TC call yesterday, we will plan for the ITU liaison statement to be the primary topic of the CAP SC meeting on Monday at 12ET.  I hope you will be able to make that.  I'm adding Chet to this also in case you can't make it and to bring him into the discussion if needed.
Thanks,
Elysa