emergency-cap message

Subject: RE: [emergency-cap] CAP SC meeting schedule

Hi,

I’m interested in joining these meetings. The issue that I have is that these calls are at 06:00 am in Hawaii (6 hours behind EDT). If you have people participating from Europe, then it makes sense to not push the meetings any later. Otherwise, is it possible to push the meeting later by at least one hour, ideally two?

Note we don't do daylight savings time here, so later this fall we will be 5 hours behind EST.

Thanks, David

DAVID ASKOV

Geospatial Information Services Advisor

Pacific Disaster Center

808.891.7937  |  daskov@pdc.org

-----Original Message-----
From: emergency-cap@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:emergency-cap@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Jacob Westfall
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2014 07:39
To: emergency-cap@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency-cap] CAP SC meeting schedule

Hi,

                On the agenda for the August 25th meeting of the CAP SC will be a discussion regarding the upcoming meeting schedule.  The September 1st meeting falls on a holiday and will likely be cancelled.  If there are other schedule changes you would like to propose, either raise them during the 25th meeting, or if you can't attend please respond via email, so they can be considered as well.  Thanks,

--

Jacob Westfall <jake@jpw.biz>