emergency-cap message

Subject: Groups - Common Alerting Protocol Usage Survey uploaded

Submitter's message
Hi,

At the September 8 OASIS CAP-SC meeting, I took an action item to develop a survey to ask CAP implementors about (1) existing usage of CAP parameters and resources, and (2) intended usage of proposed new CAP fields storing information at the level.

Further, I suggested using this opportunity to experiment with collaborative editing tools to improve the speed and efficiency of developing the next version of the CAP standard.

The work included represents my progress. I plan to seek comment on, then send out, the following survey to CAP implementers. I will then aggregate the results and submit the summary, with attributions, to the CAP-SC for consideration.
-- Mr. Steve Hakusa
Document Name: Common Alerting Protocol Usage Survey

Description
At the September 8 OASIS CAP-SC meeting, I (Steve Hakusa) took an action
item to develop a survey to ask CAP implementors about (1) existing usage
of CAP parameters and resources, and (2) intended usage of proposed new CAP
fields storing information at the level.

Further, I suggested using this opportunity to experiment with
collaborative editing tools to improve the speed and efficiency of
developing the next version of the CAP standard.

The work included represents my progress. I plan to seek comment on, then
send out, the following survey to CAP implementers. I will then aggregate
the results and submit the summary, with attributions, to the CAP-SC for
consideration.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Steve Hakusa