emergency-cap message

Subject: RE: [emergency-cap] Meeting

Hi everyone,

I will also be out of the office next week. I am not sure if the time difference for my trip and my travel schedule will work out for me to participate.

Thanks, David

DAVID ASKOV

Geospatial Information Services Advisor

Pacific Disaster Center

808.891.7937  |  daskov@pdc.org

From: emergency-cap@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:emergency-cap@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Eliot Christian
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2014 09:20
To: Jacob Westfall; emergency-cap@lists.oasis-open.org

Jake, et al

I am sorry that I missed the CAP SC call today. I am in Quito, Ecuador, to do a CAP Jump Start and I did not get back to the hotel on time.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to participate in the CAP SC call on Sep 29 (CAP Jump Start in La Paz, Bolivia), nor the CAP SC call on Oct 6 and the EM TC call on Oct 7 (CAP Jump Start in Bogota, Colombia). I will join in the CAP SC call on Oct 13 (unless it gets cancelled for Columbus Day).

Eliot