emergency-cap message

Subject: No CAP Meeting today

CAP SC Members,

I chaired the meeting 12/29 in Jacob’s absence and will post those notes shortly.  We agreed at that meeting for me to schedule a meeting for Jan 5 as no meetings were on the 2015 calendar.  That meeting was cancelled on the calendar but some of us called in.  We agreed to schedule another for the following week in hopes that Jacob would be able to rejoin and get us back on track.  However, today is a holiday for US Govt and many folks.  I have not heard back from Jacob regarding today’s meeting, so I suggest we cancel for today and get back on track next Monday Jan 26.

Best regards,

Elysa Jones, Chair OASIS

Emergency Management Technical Committee