emergency-cap message

Subject: CAP SC meetings

At the Feb 23 meeting the question about meeting times was raised.  I have created a poll to determine interest in changing the time.  Please select each time that you are available.

http://doodle.com/7e2g8aydrrsaes5f

An additional question to ask the group, is whether there is anyone interested in being a co-chair as well.  If you'd like to take on this responsibility for the SC, please let me know.