emergency-cap message

Subject: Re: [emergency-cap] Groups - CAP SC Meeting Notes 3-9-15 uploaded

Friends -

Perhaps I'm just jaded but it looks to me as if process has become the SC's primary product.  Is there an actual real-world problem on the table to be solved or are we just having too much fun to stop?

If folks are looking for a project, a lightweight version of CAP suitable to the Internet of Things might be an interesting design challenge.  Maybe using the OASIS MQTT standard and it's even lighter-weight variant MQTT-SN as a point of departure.

Alternatively, maybe it's time for the SC to declare victory and disband.

- Art