emergency-cap message

Subject: RE: [emergency-cap] CAP SC meeting

I will be available for the call and could chair if someone would take notes.  However, if you are good with discussion on this topic on the list, perhaps we should do that and reschedule the call.  Elysa

-----Original Message-----
From: emergency-cap@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:emergency-cap@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Jacob Westfall
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2015 9:33 AM
To: emergency-cap@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency-cap] CAP SC meeting

There is a CAP SC meeting scheduled for today but something has come up and I won't be able to attend to chair.  I wanted to suggest that either the meeting go ahead as planned and someone else can chair, or we reschedule for a time next week.

I've not received any feedback on the issue summary list and next steps that I sent to the email list and that was to be the main agenda topic for today.  If the meeting goes ahead, please review the list, make any changes, and approve.  If the meeting doesn't go ahead, can everyone review this list and send your comments to the email list so we are prepared to finalize.