emergency-cap message

Subject: Fwd: Re: Inquiry regarding OASIS CAP

HI CAP SCers,

Here is some further info.

Rex

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: Inquiry regarding OASIS CAP
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 21:24:50 +0000
From: Marie F. Thiele <mthiele@syn-apps.com>
To: rexb@starbourne.com <rexb@starbourne.com>, tferrentino@verizon.net <tferrentino@verizon.net>
CC: Sydney Hirshberger <shirshberger@syn-apps.com>

Hi Rex and Tom,

We greatly appreciate your help! Would you please pass this information along to your subcommittee:

The closest information we’ve found that matches the information we’re looking for is NY-Alert. NY-Alert provides a list of all CAP RSS & Atom feeds for the state by county / publishing organization (https://login.nyalert.gov/Public/RSS/AllHazRSSInfo.aspx?mode=Organization ). In addition, it also shows a compiled list of affiliated organizations that utilize & disseminate CAP alerts sent from NY-Alerts: https://login.nyalert.gov/HelpIndex/Index.aspx?index=Affiliations

This is the type of information we are looking for, however, NY-Alerts seems to be one of the only CAP “providers” that provides a compiled list of their local / county CAP feeds.
Any information the subcommittee could provide us would be extremely helpful!

Thank you very much!

Marie Thiele
Marketing Coordinator
Syn-Apps, LLC
1100 NW Glisan Street | Suite 3A | Portland, OR 97209
tel (480) 355-6822 | mobile (937) 308-6457 | fax (480) 659-8999
website | twitter | LinkedIn | map | email
Confidentiality Note: This email may contain confidential and/or private information. If you received this email in error please delete and notify sender.