emergency-cap message

Subject: CAP SubCommittee Meetings

The SC and TC have approved the creation of a CAP 1.2 Errata.  I'd like to see this SC get started on this effort soon and wanted to ask the group about meeting times.  The most recent doodle poll showed Friday at 1 PM Eastern time as the consensus choice.  Does anyone have objections to continuing with this as our meeting time?  If so, please let me know and I will initiate another doodle poll.  If no objections are raised, I will go ahead and schedule a meeting in November.  In addition to the errata efforts, there will be the CAP Workshop feedback to review.