emergency-cap message

Subject: Re: [emergency-cap] CAP mimeType registration

Hello Jacob and all...

I noted the thread on media/mime types to be associated with CAP.

Our coordination with IANA (etc) on registration of new types requires that OASIS Staff manage the correspondence and application process as such, so I'll plan to contact you further as you discuss your needs from the technical POV.  It will be OK for you all to send communications to the relevant list for discussion there.  The application itself needs to be made by Staff on behalf of OASIS as the owner and maintainer.

Thanks!

- Robin Cover