emergency-cap message

Subject: JIRA issue tracking for coordination on IANA registration of media/mime types

Jacob (and all)

I created an Issue to record coordination on the registration activities

Please do keep me updated on your deliberations and plans.

Thanks,.

- Robin

[1]  Coordinate with Emergency TC in registration of media/mime types (IANA)
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-2381

[2]  moved to TC

Subject: Agenda item for EM-TC meeting
From: "Jacob Westfall" <jake@jpw.biz>
To: emergency@lists.oasis-open.org
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 07:18:14 -0700 (PDT)

I'd like to request to add an item to the agenda for today's
meeting.  Last week the CAP SC voted to approve some
mimeTypes for CAP.  The next step is to ask the EM-TC
to approve and initiate the IANA mimeType registration
process by submitting a request to OASIS Admin.
The CAP SC meeting notes regarding this are posted here

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=58132&wg_abbrev=emergency-cap
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/201605/msg00007.html

--
Robin Cover