emergency-cap message

Subject: Re: [emergency-cap] CAP Workshop

I'm going to try to make the call, and I assume this is at the usual phone number?

Rex

On 8/22/2016 12:46 AM, OASIS Open wrote:
Submitter's message
Friends,
I have scheduled this meeting during my presentation at the CAP Workshop to allow you to hear the discussion and participate as time allows. Discussion will continue in the joint CAP-SC and EMTC meeting 8/24 7:30am in Bangkok=8/23 8:30pmET US. This SC meeting does NOT count for voter eligibility.
Regards,
-- Elysa Jones
Event Title: CAP Workshop

Date: Tuesday, 23 August 2016, 05:00am to 06:00am EDT
Location: Face to face in Bangkok or via dial-in
Description

The meeting will be held at AIT, Bangkok Thailand and available via the conference bridge.

RSVP

Agenda

Presented will be the "Questions of specific CAP usage" that has been discusse during the SC meetings.  This will be a 20 min segment scheduled to be 5:20-5:40amET.  During the following segment, I will present the EDXL overview.  The bridge is available fo all to hear and discuss as time allows.  There will be a meeting of the EM-TC at 8:30pmET same day where we can further discuss any topics.

Owner: Elysa Jones
Group: EM CAP SC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), General Public, and OASIS Emergency Management TC groups. Public Event Link
  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the EM CAP SC calendar here.
  • You may receive future notifications with updates to this event. Update the event on your calendar by accepting the changes.

workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org has invited you to CAP Workshop

Title:

CAP Workshop

Location:

Face to face in Bangkok or via dial-in

When:

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 2:00 AM – 3:00 AM

Organizer:

workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org

The meeting will be held at AIT, Bangkok Thailand and available via the conference bridge. Agenda: Presented will be the "Questions of specific CAP usage" that has been discusse during the SC meetings. This will be a 20 min segment scheduled to be 5:20-5:40amET. During the following segment, I will present the EDXL overview. The bridge is available fo all to hear and discuss as time allows. There will be a meeting of the EM-TC at 8:30pmET same day where we can further discuss any topics. Group: EM CAP SC Creator: Elysa Jones