emergency-cap message

Subject: CAP SC meeting

A reminder there is a CAP SC meeting scheduled for tomorrow, Fri, at 1 PM Eastern.  I will be unable to attend however, hopefully someone can take the meeting notes in my absence.  The event types thesaurus and the DHS S&T comments were the agenda items.  From the last meeting there were some actions items; Eliot to investigate thesaurus resources, David to send some hazard types and metadata, Elysa to send the DHS S&T material, and I was working on wording for the practices section.