emergency-cap message

Subject: Re: [emergency-cap] CAP SC meeting

I phoned in and told Norm not to wait. Jake hasn't actually formally cancelled the meeting but the work isn't done, so we'll get Norm's example and go from there.

Have a splendid weekend,
Rex

On 3/24/2017 10:05 AM, Paulsen, Norm (EC) wrote:
I am on the call but all alone. Is there a call?

-----Original Message-----
From: emergency-cap@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:emergency-cap@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Jacob Westfall
Sent: March 24, 2017 12:52 PM
To: rexb@starbourne.com
Cc: emergency-cap@lists.oasis-open.org

We could start choosing the actual event names from the candidate
lists recorded in the minutes from  Nov. 18, 2016, Dec. 2, 2016 and
Jan. 27, 2017, , but if you want to hold off on that I can always find
a use for my time.
Norm had volunteered to draft the example structure with some sample events, but if you want to send something to the list instead, that would help.

--
Jacob Westfall <jake@jpw.biz>