emergency-cap message

Subject: Event Terms Google doc

I've created a shared Google doc that we can all contribute to in order to develop the event terms list.  If you can participate, please send me directly via email, not to the list, your Google docs account address and I'll add you as a contributor.  David, you've already sent me yours and you have been added.  Thanks,