emergency-cap message

Subject: Fwd: RE: FW: Questions regarding CAP (for wireless emergency alerts)

Title: Fwd: RE: FW: Questions regarding CAP (for wireless emergency alerts)

I will save this in my notes in the directory that contains EventListCmteNote, PracticesGuide and CAPv1.2Errata. Suggest someone else do likewise to double our chances of remembering to get back in contact after September's CAP Workshop.

Cheers,
Rex

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 19:41:20 +0000
From: Kuligowski, Erica D. (Fed) <erica.kuligowski@nist.gov>
To: rexb@starbourne.com <rexb@starbourne.com>, Elysa Jones <ElysaJones@yahoo.com>
CC: Doermann, Jessie (Fed) <jessica.doermann@nist.gov>

Hello Rex –

Thank you for your response! We look forward to hearing from you after your September meeting in Rome. We are happy to help in any way you think would be beneficial.

Kind regards,

Erica

Erica Kuligowski, PhD

Leader, Wildland-Urban Interface Fire Group

Fire Research Division

Engineering Laboratory

Gaithersburg, Maryland