emergency-cap message

Subject: Re: [emergency-cap] CAP SC meeting schedule - can it be moved up?

I agree!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, August 11, 2017, 1:32 PM, Norm Paulsen <norm.paulsen@ec.gc.ca> wrote:

Elysa/Jake

As today's CAP SC meeting was postponed due to attendance...

I'm inquiring if the meeting schedule for the next 3 sessions can be moved ahead by 1 week each for a few of reasons.

1) Currently the meeting that is the same week as the CAP Workshop would likely be poorly attended or cancelled if it isn't moved
2) The number of scheduled meetings between now and the workshop is currently 2. By moving it ahead a week it will become 3.
3) On the current schedule I can't make the meeting on the 25th of August so I will be down to 1 meeting whereas moving it up will allow me to make 3.

Thanks Norm

So next meeting August 18th?