emergency-cap message

Subject: Suggested agenda items for tomorrow's meeting

Hi Everyone,

I was working on the event terms list on google docs to make sure all of 98% of the NWR SAME event terms/codes were included on the first sheet and I ran across a couple of issues we can discuss tomorrow.

One issue is that we have single rows for some broad terms on rows by themselves with several narrow terms under them, and some broad terms with a single narrow term on the same row (I did this for a couple of broad terms that didn't have several narrow terms under them). Do we want to have broad terms on a single row by themselves whether or not there is only one narrower term associated with them?

The NWR SAME list includes a short set of administrative event terms:

Administrative Events1

NWR-SAME Code

Administrative Message

ADR

Practice/Demo Warning

DMO

Required Monthly Test

RMT

Required Weekly Test

RWT

Do we want to include these?

This brings up another issue. Do we want to consider cyber threat/cybersecurity-related event terms?

Grist for the mill,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks