emergency-cap message

Subject: CAP Implementers

I am sorry that I will not be able to attend the meeting today.  My action last meeting was to address an email to CAP implementers to engage in comments on the event list and other topics via the approved comment/discussion list.  This is the wording I would like to subit:

Dear CAP Implementers:

The OASIS emergency management technical committee (EMTC) CAP subcommittee (SC) has identified a method to solicit and gather information relative to CAP implementations. Specifically there are three questions posted by the CAP SC regarding the event list.  There are other CAP issues that the SC would like to open for discussion.

Please participate in these discussion as they are provided.

During the meeting today, please review, revise and agree to the wording of this request.  I would like to send it to all attendees of the CAP Workshop and get input on the 3 questions posed for their input regarding the event list as a start.  There are additional topics of interest to follow.

Thanks,

Elysa Jones