emergency-cap message

Subject: CAP Call Reminder

Friends,

This is a reminder that our CAP SC call is scheduled for 1EDT Fri 10/20.  In addition to reviewing/approving the previous notes, I suggest we would like to discuss:

1)      Note to CAP community regarding participation in follow on discussions regarding the event terms list

2)      Chet (TC Admin) presentation to the EMTC 10/17 regarding using Github for this work to result in a committee note.

3)      Growing use of cell broadcast internationally and issues regarding the practices guide

Thank you for making time to attend this meeting.

Elysa Jones