emergency-cap message

Subject: Re: [emergency-cap] Reminder: Meeting Today

Iâm sorry but I am in transit. Might be able to be on a call, but will not be online

Scott M Robertson, PharmD, RPh, FHL7, GIAC, CISSP
Health IT Strategy & Policy
Technology Risk Office
Kaiser Permanente

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 14, 2018, at 12:08 PM, rexbroo <rexb@starbourne.com> wrote:

Caution: This email came from outside Kaiser Permanente. Do not open attachments or click on links if you do not recognize the sender.

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to send out a reminder because we're all really busy and I'm no exception. I would really appreciate it if I didn't need to fill in to take notes today because I am multi-tasking and I'm not very good at it. Specifically, I'm updating the EM TC page (public and members-only) with CAP references, of which there is a whole boatload, including the report from this year's CAP Workshop.

In the meantime, I want to send everyone a warm wish for the best holidays ever, (or was that a wish for a warm holiday?).

Cheers,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks