emergency-cap message

Subject: WMO Secretary General Response

Friends,

Please note the attached letter from the WMO Secretary General in response to the letter from the Filtered Alert Hub (FAH) group https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-cap/download.php/64687/Inclusion%20of%20CAP%20in%20WMO%20Technical%20Regulations_PTaalas.pdf asking the WMO to consider incorporating CAP into the WMO Technical Regulations.  The FAH is part of the NOAA big data project of which our EMTC is a member.

I will post the letter in the document repository but wanted to call specific attention to Norm and Mike as you may be attending the upcoming meetings in May and June in Geneva.

Many thanks to all of you who continue to maintain the very valuable CAP standard.

Warm regards,

Elysa Jones, Chair OASIS

Emergency Management Technical Committee

Emergency Member Section Steering Committee