emergency-cap message

Subject: Re: [emergency-cap] RE: CAP-SC meeting

Iâm ok with waiting until next week.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, April 26, 2019, 8:03 AM, Jacob Westfall <jake@jpw.biz> wrote:

> I just checked the calendar for this group and saw no event scheduled for tomorrow.

When I cancelled the meeting last week due to the holiday I also created a meeting for today but I don't see that in Kavi now.  I've since heard from a couple folks who are busy and may not be able to attend today.  There is a meeting scheduled next week, is there enough interest to meet today at 11 AM Eastern to go ahead today as well?