emergency-cap message

Subject: Re: [emergency-cap] Friday CAP-SC meeting

It looks like NWS could make this day as well.

Mike

On Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 1:21 PM Scott M. Robertson <Scott.M.Robertson@kp.org> wrote:

I have multiple conflicts this Friday and, unfortunately, CAP isnât the highest priority. I can (will try) to double-team CAP with another call, but I wonât very active (or much use) on the CAP call.

The 28th is (so far) a much better day.

Just curious, which screen share system will you be using. Iâve used a lot of them â they all have pros and cons.

-Scott

Scott M Robertson

Principal Technology Consultant

PharmD, RPh, FHL7, GISP, CISSP

Kaiser Permanente
Technology Risk Office | Health IT Strategy & Policy
310-200-0231 (office)

tro.kp.org

kp.org/thrive