emergency-cap message

Subject: Re: [emergency-cap] CAP Terms list for committee note

Looks very good to me, Scott,

Many thanks, and I hope it can be shown to the Workshop.

Cheers,
Rex

On 10/16/2019 9:04 AM, Scott M. Robertson wrote:

I uploaded 2 versions of the CAP Terms list for the Committee Note.  DOCX and PDF.

                CAP Terms Working List - committee note print.docx

            CAP Terms Working List - committee note print.pdf

The added column is “siblings” … I can change that title to anything … maybe “related events”?

What I could do:

For each term, I took the Grouper term (or each grouper if there was more than one) and found all of the event terms with the same grouper.  The output looks like:

EventTerm1

GrouperTerm1; GrouperTerm2

GrouperTerm1: EventTerm2; EventTerm8; EventTerm99;

GrouperTerm2: EventTerm21; EventTerm94; EventTerm203

This is as close as I could get to what we discussed on the last call.  I may be able to do more, but time is limited.

Look it over to see if this will work.

Scott M Robertson

PharmD, RPh, FHL7, GISP, CISSP

Principal Technology Consultant

Kaiser Permanente
Technology Risk Office | Health IT Strategy & Policy
310-200-0231

tro.kp.org

kp.org/thrive

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or disclosing its contents.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete this e-mail and any attachments without reading, forwarding or saving them.  Thank you.

--
Rex Brooks
Starbourne Communications Design