emergency-cap message

Subject: Upcoming CAP-SC meetings

Friends,

Jacob and I are winding up our conference at the IAEM.  On our last call of the CAP SC Friday 11/15 we discussed upcoming dates and times that will work for the majority of our members for the remainder of the year.  As Jacob is in transit, I am posting the calendar updates.

I have modified our meeting scheduled for this Friday Nov 22 for Nov 21 (Thursday – tomorrow) at 9:30ET.  This time will work for Norm to provide his presentation via WebEx regarding the event terms.  It is also a time that Scott can make.

Sorry for the late notice.  Please join if you are able.

Best regards,

Elysa Jones, Chair OASIS

Emergency Management Technical Committee

Emergency Member Section Steering Committee