emergency-cap message

Subject: CAP Event Terms in a matrix and my status next week

I have added a new sheet, Matrix, to the CAP Event Terms spreadsheet (updated in Kavi).  This has the CAP Category codes in separate columns.  I have attached a Word doc version of this matrix (also on Kavi).  I think this is a better way to visualize (and manage?) the CAP Term assignments.

I have an idea of using GitHub to manage responses when we release the list for comment, and for ongoing maintenance.  The responders to input their suggested additions, deletions and changes into GitHub and we would document our response in GitHub as well.  I’ve seen it done, not sure what’s involved to set it up.  Will continue looking into this.

I am looking at Norm’s document.  I’m not through it yet, but I’m out of time for today.  I’ll keep going as I have time.

My status next week:

I will be out of the office next week.  The intent is to be off-line as much as possible.  If I am needed, you can contact my manager, Sandra Stuart (Sandra.Stuart@kp.org), and she will bring it to my attention.

I will not be on the CAP call on 7/24

-Scott

Scott M Robertson

PharmD, RPh, FHL7, GISP, CISSP

Principal Technology Consultant

Kaiser Permanente
Technology Risk Office | Health IT Strategy & Policy
310-200-0231

tro.kp.org

kp.org/thrive

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or disclosing its contents.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete this e-mail and any attachments without reading, forwarding or saving them.  Thank you.