emergency-cap message

Subject: Re: [emergency-cap] Agenda? Re: [emergency-cap] CAP SC

Thanks Norm,

I've had a similar week so this is good for me to know, rather than go nuts trying to catch up.

Cheers,
Rex

On 8/14/2020 4:43 AM, Paulsen, Norm (EC) wrote:
I unfortunately have had no time to prepare for today. This past week has had me trying make too many deadlines for other things.

So I've only spent an hour this morning trying to incorporate the material and suggestions provided and I'm quickly realizing I will not have a revision ready for 11, let alone having anything in advance of 11.

I will be there at 11 but will not have anything new to show.

Sorry

Norm

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Bell network.
From: Rex Brooks
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2020 12:29 AM
Subject: [emergency-cap] Agenda? Re: [emergency-cap] CAP SC

Do we have a basic agenda for tomorrow's telecon meeting?

It would be a help for prep.

Cheers,
Rex

Event Title: CAP SC

Date: Friday, 14 August 2020, 11:00am to 12:00pm EDT
Description

800-320-4330 247202#

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Owner: Jacob Westfall
Group: EM CAP SC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), General Public, and OASIS Emergency Management TC groups. Public Event Link
  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the EM CAP SC calendar here.
  • You may receive future notifications with updates to this event. Update the event on your calendar by accepting the changes.

workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org has invited you to CAP SC

Title:

CAP SC

Location:

When:

Friday, August 14, 2020 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM

Organizer:

workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org

800-320-4330 247202# Group: EM CAP SC Creator: Jacob Westfall

Attachments:

Comment:

Attendees:

emergency-cap@lists.oasis-open.org