emergency-cap message

Subject: Apologies Re: [emergency-cap] Reminder - Meeting today 11amEST

Hi Folks,

Sorry. I totally spaced out. I hope it went well and everyone is healthy and safe.

Regrets,
Rex

On 11/27/2020 4:39 AM, elysajones@yahoo.com wrote:

Friends,

I hope everyone (in the US) had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Remember we are to meet today to discuss plans for our SME meeting on the Terms List.  Hope you can join.

Cheers,

Elysa Jones, Chair OASIS

Emergency Management Technical Committee

Emergency Member Section Steering Committee

--
Rex Brooks
GeoAddress; 1361 Addison St. Apt. A Berkeley, CA 94702

Avast logo