emergency-cap message

Subject: RE: [emergency-cap] SME meeting agenda

I suppose I can do Scott's section. Wonât be pre-planned - just off the cuff.

-----Original Message-----
From: emergency-cap@lists.oasis-open.org <emergency-cap@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Jacob Westfall
Sent: January 7, 2021 4:41 PM
To: emergency-cap@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency-cap] SME meeting agenda

Hello everyone, a reminder that this is the agenda for the meeting tomorrow.  Since Scott won't be able to attend, is there someone who could cover his section?  If anyone else can't attend, please let me know.

1. Jacob will provide a welcome, introduction, and conduct a roll-call.

2. Elysa will lead a review of OASIS IPR policy, describe the difference between a Committee Note and a Standard, and explain how to submit comments.

3.  Norm will explain the general aspects of the list and decisions made in its development.

4. The floor will be opened to general SME questions about the Committee Note and its development.  Any specific event questions will be deferred until later, focusing just on generalities.

5.  Scott will provide a brief walk-through of the spreadsheet and some select terms.

6.  The floor will then be opened to specific event related questions from SMEs and continue as time permits.