emergency-cap message

Subject: RE: [emergency-cap] CAP SC meeting

Iâm delighted to hear that Rex is making progress on the comments! Iâm fine with cancelling for today and give him time to get more done.Â

I notice the last posted minutes are for June 4. Perhaps if Jacob gets a break from the fires, he can catch up the notes. We had quorate meetings June 25 and July 9. The July 16 meeting did not have quorum. I will cancel the meeting for today. Iâll leave it to Jacob whether to restart the sequence on 8/6 or stay with 8/13.Â

Best,

Elysa

From: emergency-cap@lists.oasis-open.org <emergency-cap@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Rex Brooks
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2021 6:50 PM
To: Paulsen,Norm (ECCC) <Norm.Paulsen@ec.gc.ca>; Elysa Jones <elysajones@yahoo.com>; Jacob Westfall <jake@jpw.biz>; emergency-cap@lists.oasis-open.org

I've actually been working on comments to Norm's last rewrites and changes. I had hoped to have it ready tomorrow, though it is not likely. So using that CAP SC meeting time to work on my comments is my preference. Without Norm and likely Jake, too, makes it sound like we should all bend our efforts responding to Norm's list.

Cheers,
Rex