emergency-cap message

Subject: Groups - etl-v1.0-cn01-wd01.docx uploaded

Submitter's message
I decided to do this immediately because it will never again be this easy, nor will our memories be as keen. Note: this is the first new working draft since publishing etl-v1.0-cn01. Tracking Changes has been turned on and new changes will be entered into this draft until we issue the next working draft. This does not mean changes be entered in local copies of this draft and sent to others without appending initials and date to prevent proliferation of copies that can't be tracked accurately. From here on we should create new issues in the JIRA system and adjudicate in meetings. We should decide in meetings when to issue new working drafts submitted by Section(s) if we can.
-- Rex Brooks
Document Name: etl-v1.0-cn01-wd01.docx

No description provided.
Download Latest Revision